Service & Product Manager
Reporting to: Founders
Salary: €18k to €27K (gross), depends on experience + Stock Options (to be discussed)
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a great Service & Product Manager to manage the delivery of complex multi-disciplinary projects within agreed time and budget constraints. To work with our clients as well as internally with team leaders from Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Data Science teams, to determine and manage effective solutions to facilitate the delivery of projects within the scope of our Revenue Management platform, such as pricing automation, distribution and business intelligence and set-up/onboarding of new clients.
You need to possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
Your job as a Service & Product Manager will be to move the business forward by building a product our customers love that they’re recommending it to their friends over and over again. A clear goal that impacts business. Every release must be easy-to-use and provide value for our customers. You own vision and roadmaps, program backlog, pricing, setups and ROI.
When making significant changes to existing functionality, the Service & PM should understand the customer impact so as not to lose any clients. You constantly need to talk to our customers and gather data so you can quickly iterate on the product and have faster release cycles.
It’s easy to forget the fundamental thing you’re solving. “Build it and they will come” doesn’t work because they won’t come. You’re not going to build something 100% right. 80% (or even less sometimes) is good enough.
Who is our ideal candidate?
- The customer is at the centre of your decision. Use user engagement data to complement your decision making.
- Recurringly go back to the basics to ensure we’re solving the right problems to create a product that our customers love. Re-evaluate our product weekly, monthly, or yearly.
- Stop wasting time chasing the perfect product! Don’t be a perfectionist. Keep iterating, keep shipping!
- Go talk with our customers every week.
- Help us build a super consolidate platform that delivers the highest value a Revenue Management Solution (RMS) can provide. Our clients are looking to have more integrated solution each day.
- Defined overall vision. Ask questions, don’t make assumptions and do research to make the right decisions for your product area. Know what you’re building and why so you can quickly adapt to changes and still get valuable features out the door.
- Always have an answer to “Why are our customers using the product this way? How are they using the product to solve their problems/pains?”
- Your goal as a Service & PM is to offer an end-to-end experience.
Measure your success (KPI’s):
- Feature-specific adoption and client engagement (from MixPanel metrics).
- NPS (Net Promoter Score) trend over time, broken down by customer segment and persona type
- Articulate the vision, product roadmap and business requirements are driven by an intimate knowledge of the customer needs and market opportunities.
- Relationship with partners. Conduct market research supported by ongoing visits to customers and non-customers.
- Product Sprints. Provide actionable guidance to Engineering with clear prioritization of development efforts to deliver on their quarterly commitments.
- Work closely with designers and developers, providing thorough reviews and necessary guidance to iterate over solution designs.
- Create and present developer-facing work products (e.g. taxonomies, navigation, page flows)
- Evangelize the product vision with effective and powerful communication.
- Create and present high-quality customer-facing deliverables (roadmaps, user stories, designs).
- Guide the Product Marketing team to identify target customers, develop differentiated product messages, articulate key benefits, and execute go-to-market plans.
- Setup and onboard new hotels by coordinating your work with Engineering and Data Science Teams work.
- Test versions (full app, new features, bug fixing).
- Technical Background (computer science, engineering, physical science or similar).
- 4+ years in product management with a track record for launching successful v1.0 enterprise SaaS products, and managing them over multiple releases.
- Proven experience delivering beautifully elegant and simple UI, adopted by hundreds of users.
- Natural-born leader, able to inspire and advocate, internally and externally, with authority.
- Proven ability to lead a fast-paced, agile-driven engineering team, based on mutual trust, credibility, and respect.
- Hospitality background (a plus but not mandatory).
- The successful candidate will be a natural leader, self-motivated, passionate, curious, creative, tenacious, positive, team player, humble.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and apply now.