Sales Manager (Portugal & Spain)
Lisbon (availability to travel to Spain regularly is required)
Reporting to: CEO
Primary Function: Close new clients based on targets and through ‘Sales 2.0’ prospecting techniques. Manage existing and develop new partnerships with the goal to increase sales opportunities for the sales team.
Salary: €13k to €20K (gross) + bonus (starts at 7%)
Are you looking to join a highly ambitious international technology startup? Do you want to grow your career in Sales and love technology? Do you want to work with a ground-breaking product created by some of the best engineers on the planet? Are you autonomous and looking for a company that will allow you to create a real impact, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
I’m Mario, Founder & CEO of Climber. I am looking for a super talented individual to join the Sales team as a Sales Manager (Portugal & Spain) as we are scaling to new territories.
Climber helps independent hotels and small hotel chains grow revenues through automatic pricing with an easy-to-use platform.
Our long-term vision is to democratize the Revenue Management Software, changing the way data analysis and decision making is approached within hotels all over the world, leading to transformational change for our clients, from the bottom line to their impact on guests satisfaction.
To achieve this we need to build an amazing team. Here’s where you come in…
The Sales Manager will generate and close new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You’ll identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities and close them in person.
The Sales Manager will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their revenue management issues and their operations. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
- Generate new sales opportunities
- Coordinate running of demos with key accounts with our Revenue Managers
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Map prospective accounts around organisational structure, people and existing technology
- Engage executives in targeted revenue goals
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic cities and territories
- Create and manage existing sales partnerships with other companies (hotel consulting, hotel software providers, “centrales de compras”, etc) to increase sales opportunities for the sales team.
- Proven track record in tech sales in hospitality
- 3+ years sales or related market/business experience
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- Knowledge of the hotel industry
A Plus: an established network in the hotel sector in Spain and knowledge on revenue management would be valuable assets.
Send us your CV to email@example.com, and apply now.