Reporting to: Founders
Primary Function: Bridging the gap between graphical design and technical implementation by translating the UI/UX design to actual code while optimizing the application for speed and scalability.
Salary: 15.000€ – 20.000€/year/net (based on experience)
We are looking for a Front-end Developer to join our team. If you are looking to get in on the ground floor of a high-growth startup and love code and design this might be for you. If you are successful – the sky’s the limit here and we reward our own.
- Bridging the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, ensuring technical feasibility.
- Translating the UI/UX design to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Optimizing the application for speed and scalability.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Iterating fast with an agile project management process and Kanban boards.
- 3 years of experience
- Graduate degree in a Computer Science related field or equivalent experience.
- Meaningful experience with Angular 2+ (Components, 2-way and 1-way binding, routing, RESTful resources, performance & optimization); bonus if you know React.
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient at understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Progressive Web Apps (Service Workers, Web Workers).
Nice to have
- You are a Linux enthusiast
- Can undertake client and server development, creating the APIs that drive the web app (Java server experience is valued).
- Someone who can bring his/her ideas into the team and is able to work out solutions to tough problems autonomously.
- You will enjoy substantial responsibility from day one and fantastic long-term career opportunities.
- A role that allows you to have a real impact in a fun and exciting environment, working in a highly-talented team guided by experienced entrepreneurs.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible vacation policy (no fixed amount of days).
- Stock options according to seniority.
- Compensation increases based on consistent performance improvements.
- Truly international team (10 nationalities, 14 people).
- Free fruit, cookies, coffee, good vibes, ping-pong, darts and much more.
- Small team, you make a difference
You are the perfect match because you
- Are enthusiastic, optimistic and a great problem solver.
- Thirst to investigate, innovate and develop emerging creative and technology trends.
- Are autonomous and able to work well under pressure.
- Want to provide the best experience for the user to achieve their goals, by understanding their needs and interactions with our platform.
- Have a keen eye for design and details.
- Have a good understanding of flex layout and material design.
Send us your CV to email@example.com, and apply now.